Stacey Roberts left behind journalism and a career in academics to start a personal blog six years ago, and has never looked back. Now a full time blogger, Stacey blends technical know-how with a lifelong love of writing on both her blog Veggie Mama, and in her role as Managing Editor of ProBlogger. She loves to help people reach their blog’s potential without losing their minds. Writer’s block hasn’t killed her… yet.
Everything You Need to Know About Creating Content
Blogging and social media can often be an overwhelming hamster wheel of continuous content, and it’s becoming harder and harder to stand out online. In this session I will aim to show you how you can personalise your brand’s message, and create a content workflow that works for you. We will discuss planning, crafting, scheduling, tools, writing, and inspiration to help you work smarter for better engagement results. Bring a pen and an open mind, and I’ll have you walking out of there with a game plan and plenty of ideas. Say goodbye to writer’s block and social media overwhelm!
Walk away knowing:
- How to never find yourself out of ideas
- How to keep ideas and inspiration organised
- How to plan, keep a calendar, and share your stuff
- How to create a workflow that is doable
- Where to find cool stuff to share with your audience on social media
- How to figure out what your readers want and help create it for them