Sharon is a travel blogger and affiliate marketer who is passionate about working online and the freedom it brings. After convincing herself and her husband that they should set off overseas indefinitely while building an online business at the end of 2014, Sharon not only pulled it off but built a successful travel blog and affiliate sites that have bought a life of freedom for her and her family. When not encouraging others to work online or travel with kids, she is at home in Melbourne or travelling the world with her own three young kids. You can find Sharon at WheresSharon.com or DigitalNomadWannabe.com.
Strategy, Ideas & Inspiration Session
How to Create an Affiliate Marketing Strategy
Is affiliate marketing part of the monetisation strategy for your blog? Do you make some money from affiliates but aren’t sure how to take it to the next level? Affiliate marketing can be one of the best ways to earn a fabulous, passive income from your blog – but you need a great strategy. Learn how to create an effective affiliate marketing strategy that will work for your blog and audience, including how to find affiliate opportunities, how to best present these links and market your affiliate focused articles. Also learn how to continuously improve on this strategy over time.
- How to find the most appropriate affiliate opportunities for the best return on your effort
- How to best present affiliate links to your audience so that they provide maximum return
- How to market your affiliate articles to an audience who will love them
- How to combine this into an affiliate marketing strategy which will be beneficial to you and your audience
- How to improve the effectiveness of your affiliate marketing strategy over time so that your income keeps increasing