Angela Ponsford is one half of Dotti Media and is a self-confessed Facebook Ads nerd. She loves geeking out over clients’ Facebook Ad campaigns and figuring out how to get them the best results. Angela also works with clients doing one-on-one Facebook Ads coaching, runs Facebook & Instagram workshops and is the co-creator of ‘Get InstaSavvy’, an online Instagram course for Aussies. When she’s not on Facebook you can find her on the roller derby track as her alter ego, Slingshot Polkadot. She lives just outside Byron Bay with her husband and twin daughters.
Tactics, Tools & Techniques Session
Beyond the Boosted Post – Get Results from your Facebook & Instagram Ads
Getting seen in the Facebook & Instagram newsfeed is a challenge for already time-poor business owners and bloggers. And Facebook Ads often seem like just another distraction that waste money and produce little results. In this session Angela will show you how you can create simple ad campaigns that don’t blow your budget.
- The most important things to get right before creating your first ad campaign
- An understanding of the difference between Facebook & Instagram ads
- Tips for running Facebook & Instagram ads on a tight budget
- A look at some successful and not-so-successful ads
Converting Web Visitors & Video Viewers into Fans & Customers
The secret to high performing Facebook Ads isn’t just about having the best copy or images; you have to be targeting the right audiences. In this eye-opening session, you’ll learn how you can turn your website traffic and even video viewers into ready made audiences for your Facebook Ads.
- How to use Facebook Tracking Pixels to create audiences in your Facebook Ad account
- The difference between cold, warm & hot audiences, and how to craft Facebook ads for each of them
- Why you need to consider Video as part of your social media strategy
- Understand Facebook Ad lingo
- How to use split-testing to get the cheapest clicks (and save you money)
Get Launch Ready with Facebook Ads
A workshop for bloggers who are ready to sell their ebook, products or online courses. Learn tips on how to write authentic ad copy, find the best target audiences and set the right budget that suits you. Then we’ll dive into setting up ads in the Power Editor and finally reading the results so you know what’s working, what’s not and when it’s time to change things up.
- Why your website landing pages and email sequences are just as important as your Facebook ads, and how to optimise them to get results
- How to set a budget for your ads & get clear on calculating ROI (Return on Investment)
- How to use the Power Editor to set up & duplicate campaigns
- Highly effective strategies to uncover your target audience
- What metrics to look at so you know when to change things or keep your ads running