450 bloggers from all over the world will gather on the Gold Coast on 13-14th September for the annual Problogger event.
Across two days delegates will experience over 30 hours of inspiration and training on how to build bigger, better and more profitable blogs from some of the best in the business.
Just because you couldn’t make it in person this year, doesn’t mean you’ve missed out.
Be a part of the event this year and join in with us virtually!
- View over 30 hours of teaching about building a profitable blog. You’ll get audio recordings of all 31 sessions of training (keynotes, workshops and lounge sessions) from international bloggers like Trey Ratcliff, Amy Porterfield and Tsh Oxenreider as well as some of Australia’s best bloggers like Pip Lincolne, Phoebe Montague, Nicole Avery, Trevor Young, Christina Butcher and myself (as well as many more). These will be uploaded shortly after each session on 13-14th September.
- Download slides from each of the sessions at the event – yours to keep.
- Participate in, or listen to a recording of the Q&A webinar session with Darren Rowse (and guests) after the event. This session lasts around an hour, offering both live and virtual attendees a forum for FAQs on how to take their blogs to the next level.
- Follow a visual live social media feed, aggregating all Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+ posts and more from live attendees and virtual participants in one place so you can feel part of the crowd.
- An exclusive one hour webinar after PBEVENT with Jonathan Fields
All content is accessible from 13-14 September and is yours to keep forever.
Like a peek at some of the content from last year?
We’ll see you on the inside
Attending this event virtually is perfect if you’re a blogger wanting to build a profitable blog. You’ll hear about a variety of strategies for monetizing, working with brands and advertisers, creating eBooks to sell, sponsored posts and much more!
On top of the sessions, with the live social feed, the post conference Q&A, you’ll feel just as a part of the two days as those that were able to walk through the door.
We hope to see you there — digitally of course!
Grab a virtual ticket now for US$249.99.
FAQ about the Virtual Pass
Do I have to be online to listen to sessions live?
No – we’ll provide you with audio files to all sessions shortly after they are complete for you to listen to at a time convenient to you. You can download these files to listen to on your iPhone later or log into our Virtual Portal to listen to them at any point.
Many of our virtual attendees did login during last years event to feel like they were a part of PBEVENT but others chose to listen to the sessions over the coming weeks and months.
How long do I have access to the sessions after the event?
They are yours to keep for as long as you want them. Your login to the Virtual Portal will work indefinitely but you’re able to download all the audio files and slides to your own device to keep and use for as long as you want.
When will the files be accessible?
The live event happens on 13-14 September – Eastern Australian time – (which is 12-13 September for those of you in the US). Files of the sessions will be uploaded shortly after each session takes place.