What You Will Discover at the ProBlogger Training Event
The ProBlogger Training Event has been created for bloggers of all levels to come together to learn and network - with the goal of building better blogs.
Blogging continues to grow in Australia as a medium that allows individuals and organizations to find their voice, grow influence and credibility and become more profitable. This event exists to resources bloggers to reach their potential.
The 2 days of training will involve a mix of keynote training presentations, panels with opportunity for Q&A, workshops and conversations in smaller groups and time for networking with other bloggers.
Attending will bring you the following benefits:
- Hear about techniques that successful bloggers have used to grow readership of their blogs
- Gain insight into how to make your blogs profitable
- Be inspired to create content that engages current readers and draws in new ones
- Be kept up to date with the latest trends and approaches to blogging
- Meet other Aussie bloggers like you for potential collaboration and shared learning
- Have fun with people who 'get' blogging
The 2013 ProBlogger Training Event will be held on 13-14 September 2013. Tickets will go on sale in the coming weeks Learn more and register your interest in attending here.
May 9, 2013
I just saw this great video created by one of our speakers Hailey Bartholomew on her blog. Finding Love from hailey bartholomew on Vimeo. The video is a fantastic piece - but even more … Read More »
May 6, 2013
There's just time to announce one last speaker before we put tickets on sale for this year's ProBlogger Training Event. Back in 2010 when we held our first training day I interviewed a great craft … Read More »
May 6, 2013
Over the last couple of months we've announced 10 speakers (including 4 internationals, one Logie nominee and some other fantastic Aussie bloggers) for this September's ProBlogger Training Event on … Read More »